Professional Water Damage Restoration Service
Has your property experienced flooding as a result of weather or burst pipes such as bathroom water overflow, washing machine leakage, or a sink that has over flown. At 3 Eight Australia, we’re proud to offer a professional water damage restoration service in Melbourne. Our water damage specialists can assess the damage and provide a prompt solution, reducing the risk of permanent damage and higher costs. Whether you need furniture water damage repair or carpet water damage restoration, we can help.
How We Can Help
Our water restoration services include:
- Restoring and decontaminating carpet water damage in Melbourne
- Restoring and decontaminating carpet flood damage in Melbourne
- Water damage carpet drying and structural drying
- Mould damage cleaning and decontamination
- Sewerage damage restoration and decontamination
- Latest technology moisture stabilisers
- Emergency 24 hour/7 Day service – Immediate response for emergency carpet drying
- Carpet cleaning and repairs
- Carpet stain & odour removal
3 Eight Australia proudly services domestic and commercial customers with flood damage restoration Melbourne wide. In addition, 3 Eight Australia also offers a range of professional cleaning services, including carpet cleaning, carpet repairs, stain and odour removal.
The Causes of Water Damage
The most common causes of carpet water damage are:
- Washing machine overflow or leakage
- Plumbing leakage, Burst pipes
- Stormwater flooding
- Roof leakage
- Bathroom or sink overflow
The Consequences of Flooding & Water Damage
Water indoors is an abnormal condition and can cause a number of problems that necessitate a professional water damage service, including:
- Water migrates to areas not originally affected, spreading into adjoining rooms and penetrating materials. It is recommended that you evaluate all affected areas, not just areas with visible saturation.
- Saturated materials swell as they absorb moisture. In many cases, drying and restoration will restore them, but in others the damage may be permanent. Rapid drying will reduce the chances of permanent damage.
- As water evaporates it creates high humidity, which can damage some porous materials. It is best to reduce the indoor humidity (dehumidify) quickly to prevent this damage.
- After water intrusion, mould and bacterial spores germinate and multiply. Some of these may cause allergies, infections and toxic diseases.
Request a Quote Today
3 Eight Australia is the number one choice for flood damage restoration in Melbourne, including carpet flood damage and flood restoration in Melbourne, Australia.